Disclosure pursuant to Article 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation
(personal data collected from the data subject)
We wish to inform you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, also known as "General Data Protection Regulation" (hereafter "GDPR") concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as free circulation of such data, that the information and data supplied by you or otherwise acquired within the scope of the services provided by ALP Design will beprocessed in compliance with the above mentioned provisions and the confidentiality obligations that govern the activities of our organization
By the processing of personal data, we mean any operation or set of operations, including carried out without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
The purpose of this notice is to make known with complete transparency the purposes for which we might use your data, how we will manage it, whom it could be communicated to, where it could be transferred to (inside or outside the EU) and what your rights are.
Who processes your data
Your data will be processed by ALP Design as Data Controller.
In addition to ALP Design wehereby inform you that external managers are present at the processing of personal data which has been appropriately mapped, registered, contracted and nominated by ALP Design pursuant to the provisions of art. 28 of the GDPR. The list of external managers involved in the processing of personal data is available at the head office of ALP Design.
Because we need your data
ALP Design will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to the management of the contractual relationship and the provision of the Services: your Data will be processed for the following purposes: creation, management and termination of the contractual and commercial relationship including the provision of training courses to your employees; fulfilment of accounting and tax obligations; fulfilment of legal obligations; audits of a fiscal and accounting nature; management of disputes; provision, support, updating and information on the Services offered;
- Purposes related to marketing activities and newsletters. With your specific consent, your data will be processed for the following purposes: sending newsletters, information on new products and / or training courses, sending advertising material, invitation to events and updates on company initiatives.
- Purposes related to recording and processing of images: with your express consent, the data you provide (for example: images taken as film and / or photographs, interviews during events organized by ALP Design in which you take part) will be used for promotion and enhancement of the corporate brand reputation of ALP Design.
ALP Design will carry out the processing
- Based on your Consent
- because it is required for the contractual obligations referred to in point 1
- because it is required to meet the legal obligations to which you are subject (e.g. accounting, salary, social security obligations);
- because processing is required in order to pursue a legitimate interest.
It follows that the provision of personal data is strictly necessary for the purposes referred to in point 1.
Any failure to provide the data will make it impossible to achieve the purposes previously stated and thus to pursue the contractual relationship.
Purposes 2 and 3 do not derive from a legal obligation and the granting of the relevant consent is optional.
The entity concerned and the adequacy of the data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to arrive at the resulting decisions and to prevent the processing of data in excess of the purposes pursued.
ALP Design undertakes not to use your personal data for any purpose other than those described in this notice, unless you are informed in advance and, where necessary, your consent has been obtained.
How we will use your data
ALP Design has as its objective the protection of its customers’ data,and thus to make sure that data processing is carried out in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. We therefore inform you that your Personal data will be processed, through the use of tools and procedures designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, using archival and hard copy, with the aid of digital media and information technology systems.
We would like to remind you that you may exercise a right of objection which, unless otherwise stated by you, can be notified by either traditional or automated communication methods.
The length of time for we will store your data:
Your personal data will be stored for a period not exceeding the period necessary for achievement of the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed. Personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contract you have concluded, as well as for a subsequent period, in accordance with the following criteria:
- within the final dates stipulated by the current legislation;
- within the final date stipulated by secondary legislation that requires the storage of data (for example, tax declarations);
- within the period necessary to protect the rights of the data controller in the event of any disputes related to provision of the service.
In any case, the maximum data storage time is estimated to be 10 years from the date of termination of the relationship.
Will we share your DATA WITH any other entities?
For the purposes stated above ("Because we need your data"), your Data may be communicated to third parties in order to meet obligations deriving from the law, regulations, community regulations or in relation to the management and performance of the contractual relationship.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your Data may also be communicated abroad, both inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country concerned has in place an "adequate" level of protection.
The Data will also be processed by internal personnel of ALP Design who will be appropriately trained and who will operate as personnel authorized to process the Data.
Access to the archived Data may only be by public authorities, in the cases and methods provided for by the laws in force, in the event of litigation.
Your Personal data will not be subject to disclosure.
What are your rights?
At any time, you will have the right to request:
- access to your personal data;
- Its rectification if it is inaccurate;
- Restriction of the processing of your data.
You will also have:
- the right to object to its processing;
- the right to its portability, i.e. to receive, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data you have provided.
We will deal with your request with the utmost diligence, in order to ensure that you are able to exercise your rights effectively. Finally, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
For full information on the rights of the data subject, please see Chapter III of the GDPR.
Can you revoke your consent once given?
Yes, you can revoke your consent at any time; however, you may not do so if it would:
- Impede the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- Impede further processing of the same data on other legal grounds (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which ALP Design is subject
The identification details of the Data Controller for the purpose of processing the data provided by you are as follows:
ALP Design in the person of its legal representative, Mr. Marco Bonaiti - with head office in Fiorano al serio (BG), Via Roma 4, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org whom you may get in touch at any time, in order to exercise the rights provided by the GDPR and listed above in detail.
The Data Controller